Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GOODBYE?

I'm getting tired of Queen Henry. How is it that I am getting charged $4.30 for Evan's sand bags that he left on the porch? And it isn't only the management. OOH NO. For some reason I seem to have replaced Tyler Jenson as the King Henry jerk (While I don't particularly discourage this perception of me, it could be counterproductive were I to run for Resident Assistant. Or something). Its because some people don't understand - they CAN'T understand. Sure, the Intelligence Quotient is a load of crap if you want to be rational (or even remotely sensible) about it, but the last month it's become evident to me that there is a correlation between geography and aptitude. Some balmy nights I feel like I'm bailed up in the deep south in a barn by drooling men who have complex inter-familial relationships that you will never understand... I think i'm with Craig on this one. Time to move to Belmont.

As a side note, I watched part of the movie Congo last night on TV. I learned that Africa has many natural resources. They include: ebola, grass, zebras, and those scary white monkeys that guard laser-producing crystals by smashing intruders heads with rocks.

It would be interesting to live in a place like that. I'm pretty poor so maybe if I can't afford Belmont, I'll move to Africa. It would be a nice change. You don't need money. People there don't work, don't go to school. They don't do anything really. From what I could tell from the movie, women just run around topless beating drums and the men sit on the street corners hustling people and shooting their blow darts.

Now for my point: I was discussing my ridiculously high intelligence with a female friend of mine yesterday when i realized i had actually turned her into a bottle of mineral water by sheer force of will. Unfortunately that means that I have to turn to you fetchers for suggestions. What do I do? I mean I could try and explain myself here, clear up the misconceptions, but what if it is too complex? What if people still don't understand? It would probably be easier to run from my problems anyway.

Ok, so here are my options, do I:
1. Explain myself here, try to clear up all of the confusion, and stay in King Henry
2. Move to Belmont
3. Move to Africa

I have added a poll on the sidebar.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you turned your friend into mineral water? what does that mean?

Anonymous said...

im still waiting! what do you mean?

Mahmut Alan said...

I wrote a blog about evolution, how the human race has broken the cycle of survival of the fittest. But it really still amazes me that the human race has advanced so much that utter morons still manage to proliferate. If you could answer a few questions I may be able to update my post. I mean this is a real opportunity here, please don't disappoint.

How do you people with below-average intelligence find significant others?
Can you even distinguish between genders?
Were you forced to, maybe, take medication to mask your idiocy by making you look "introspective and full of angst?"
Or did your embarrassing hourly arousal and inability to dress completely just override the massive drooling problem?

Anonymous said...

so mahmut... are you calling me retarded? I simply asked what it meant when you said you turned your friend into mineral water... so what does that mean?

So are you afraid that you will not find someone dumb enough to marry you?

and what do you mean i have an inability to dress? you have never met me.

Mahmut Alan said...

I love you